Sunday, April 16, 2006

I feel.....miserable

I dunno y i decided to update my blog so often must b the boredom kicking in :)okie here's the deal i woke up yesterday and i was fine and so i went to the PC fair with my father at KLCC. Mum refused 2 go she said it was boring and the crazy kitty was stuck with her stupid Marieb book as usuall (if i found her 4 1 day w/out the book something is seriously wrong with her hehe) anyway we went there by LRT coz he refused to drive there. When i got there i was fine then suddenly i felt tired and my legs were hurting though i was only walking like for less than an hour. The place was really crowded and i seriously was not feeling to well. I met up with my dear dear we went back to his place coz i didn't wanna follow my dad in the LRT coz i seriously was aching all over and i didn't want to walk anymore. I felt really miserable yesterday and warm geez when i had so many thing to be done i had 2 fall sick anyway after taking the panadol i tot i was fine. I was fine this morning as a matter of fact until it started raing and it got really cold and i was feeling cold geez i HAVE to go to Bkt. Tinggi 2molo u noe can't miss it 4 the world. SEriously i hope i'll feel bette 2molo coz i really wanna go. AND I HATE FALLING SICK WHEN I"M NOT SUPP @ B SICK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home