Thursday, July 28, 2005

Intro first

U think i'll actually start this blog w/out introducing myself? hehe. But then again for those whu already noe me.... esp those in taylor's and IMU well that's not really much to introduce rite...? Okie currently i'm studying at IMU doing pharmacy for those whu is seriously blur.. and i have to say it is not quite what i expected it to be but oh well after spending like almost 2 years here i can say i've already gotten used to the place although i dun fancy the campus very much and the food ugh...( those of u in IMU u noe wat i'm toking about ). And seriously the orientation was like the WORSE thing esp the part where we had to like stay back until 11 sumthing almost 12 OMG after that I think i went back home and penGsan d. Anyway boy am i glad its over. I heard the medics one is like 10X worse haha ( 4 those of u coming to IMU be warned hehe). I absolutely adore reading storybooks not my module notes k especially Shopie Kinsella, Jeffry Archer and .... errr i dun remember his name d but he wrote 'A Time to kill' realli nice book u ought to check it out. And i'm also currently addicted to PS2 Need for speed Underground 2 thanks to my bf and Initial D . This is really bad for me right now and i dun even have a PS2 at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home