Thursday, July 28, 2005

CVS Intepretation Exam....... Finally my nightmare is over

After countless sleepless nights finally my CVS intepretation is OVER yes OVER haha. Gosh i really am sooo happy rite now. Yay now i can go shopping since well i haven't really shop that much last week since i was so worried about the exam. And also YY ask me whether i want to go ipoh to see FY or not Frankly speaking i'm not so sure myself in a few weeks time i have the dispensing test and i still haven't done the stupid essay for HEP and PP1. Procrastination!!! NVM i'll just go enjoy myself today and make sure i'll glue myself to the chair and comp for the next few days haha.I'm having dinner tonite to celebrate my bratty sister's b'day which was on monday!!. HAHA can't wait and then can go shopping yay. Aywayz will update u more about that later. CIAO for now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home