Thursday, April 13, 2006

Exam results and more .....

Okie i noe my blog has been wat ww calls a dead blog haha but cannot blame me ler...really no time to write in here and btw i also dunno wat to write.Ummm... after getting my results it feels like a big load has been lifted off my shoulder literally haha and strathclyde here i come 2... cannot wait ler to go there even though i noe i'll miss everything here at home *sob sob* even if it's oni 4 1 year. And my luggage is so stuffed and i haven't even packed a lot of thing innit yet.. i wonder how heavy it is haha :) I really dunno how ww manages 2 write so much actually i have a lot of things 2 say, now i'm taking crap. OKie now that the s'ban transport has been settled i'm not so worried bout it anymore. And watching the dance competition that day was fantastic thanks christine :) eventhough i was half working lar hehe..and now i'm being torched at home by boredom and my sister's constant quizzing on anatomy and physiology *sigh* really boring .....and that daughter of her's ( THE FURY WHITE LITTLE ONE) is bcoming really nauty by the day and the second cannot wait till tomolo can go shopping ......yay!!! my fav at least i dun have 2 rot at home. I still have tons of things that i haven't bought yet and so many things that i haven't do. Hope i dun resort to last minute stuff again....
Ohh... and i cannot wait 4 graduation day haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home